Governance & Policy Documents
First Unitarian Church uses a modified version of Policy Governance, which means the Board of Trustees indicates the outcomes it would like to see, and then delegates day-to-day ministry responsibility and authority to the Senior Minister, who further delegates responsibility and authority to ministry team groups.
Board Approved Documents
- Campus Ministry, Music, Social Justice Endowment (2002)
- The Governance Manual is being revised.
- Healthy Congregation Collaborative Charter (2018)
- Personnel Policy (2017)
- Public Witness Policy (2016)
- Safe Congregations Policies and Procedures (2018)
- Strategic Plan (2019-2022)