Governance & Policy Documents
First Unitarian Church uses a modified version of Policy Governance, which means the Board of Trustees indicates the outcomes it would like to see, and then delegates day-to-day ministry responsibility and authority to the Senior Minister, who further delegates responsibility and authority to ministry team groups.
Not all of our policies are available online. The Board is reviewing them and they will be posted as available.
If you have questions about the policies, procedures, or general questions, you can contact the Board Ombudsman, Ebe Emmons: email@example.com
- By Laws (May 2017)
Board Approved Documents
- Campus Ministry Endowment (February 2002)
- Governance Manual (February 2018)
- Healthy Congregation Collaborative Charter (January 2018) Suspended during transitional ministry 2019-2021
- Music Endowment (February 2002)
- Personnel Policy (July 2017)
- Public Witness Policy (October 2016)
- Safe Congregations Policies and Procedures (February 2018)
- Social Justice Endowment (February 2002)
- Strategic Plan (August 2018)
- Strategic Plan Input (August 2018)